Quality at Barnabas Health
“I Am Quality.”
At Barnabas Health, "I Am Quality" is our promise to you. It's our personal commitment to deliver the best care to our patients, each and every day.
No matter which Barnabas Health facility you visit, from our highly-ranked acute care hospitals to our state-of-the-art outpatient centers and specialty care facilities, you'll discover a brand of healthcare that makes you feel good. Along with leading edge medical treatments. you'll experience a team effort and a sincere commitment to giving you and your family the attention you deserve. "I Am Quality" means guaranteed excellence.
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
These days everyone claims to provide "Quality Healthcare." At Barnabas Health, we wanted to tell you how we are striving to provide you with better care. Sure, we have won awards and have been recognized for clinical excellence, extraordinary patient care, and superior outcomes in the most demanding and complex medical specialties, but we believe improvement is always necessary to deliver the care our patients deserve.
To guide our efforts, we built a framework to ensure our patients' healthcare outcomes are consistent with best practices and personal choice and we're teaching all of our staff about their role.
To help each staff member deliver quality healthcare, we educate and apply the latest and best practices so you and your family can benefit from the highest level of care-even in the smallest details.
- Meeting and Exceeding Industry Standards: Our institutional policies and procedures comply with, and often exceed all necessary laws and generally accepted healthcare standards.
- Safe Care: We maintain stringent systems for ensuring appropriate care and medical accuracy, and drive patient safety through the use of protocols.
- Clinical Excellence: We analyze and improve our care to assure that we are using best practices.
- Clinical Resource Management: We manage resources to deliver care effectively and efficiently.
- Respectful Care: Respecting an individual’s and family’s values and customs allows us to honor their needs and choices.
We then encourage our staff around three important principles: To Be Committed, To Be Responsible, and To Be Quality in all it means to you.
Each Barnabas Health employee independently contributes to ensuring that your clinical care and your experience are outstanding. We help our physicians and staff to do better by assuring that they have an appropriate environment within which they can provide care:
- Culture of Responsibility: Our employees take care of you. That means you can count on asking and receiving the information you need, the care you deserve, and a helpful, willingness to deliver care, no matter which Barnabas Health facility you visit.
- Continuous Improvement: We listen to our patients, medical staff and employees, and analyze our own performance. We strive to continuously grow and improve care by applying best practices and developing new ways to deliver on excellence.
- Culture of Quality: We not only look for ways to improve, we reward our employees and staff by recognizing outstanding care, excellence in clinical programs, extraordinary patient outcomes and bold leadership.
At Barnabas Health, our goal is to provide patients with the highest quality of care at world-class facilities close to home. We are dedicated to providing an extraordinary range of services while continually striving to improve patient satisfaction. Our focus on patient satisfaction, our extensive depth and breadth of services, and our cutting edge facilities demonstrate our continuous commitment to quality.
[ top ]