What to Expect During the Exam
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI):
Philips Ingenia 1.5 Digital Wide Bore MRI
What is MRI?
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a highly advanced diagnostic test that provides detailed images of the body. It uses a large magnet, radio waves and a computer to scan your body and produce particularly clear pictures that cannot be seen on conventional X-rays.
Features and Benefits
- Highest resolution images available
- Remarkable speed reduces patient exam time and patient repositioning
- Designed with all size patients in mind
- More space reduces patient anxiety
- We participate with all major insurances
- Immediate appointment availability
- The Saint Barnabas radiologic team provides the highest quality imaging services to New Jersey residents.
- The team consists of board-certified licensed radiologists with advanced fellowship training in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging
- MRI advanced registered technologists
- On-site registered nurses
Make an Appointment
To schedule your MRI or any other Imaging procedure, please call 973.322.7888. If you have any questions or would like further information about the new MRI or any of the Imaging Center’s diagnostic services, please call Frank Grippo, Administrative Director, Imaging Center at 973.322.7853.
[ top ]