At Children's Hospital of New Jersey at Neward Beth Israel Medical Center, we are committed to quality and excellence in patient care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to provide you with an environment that is conducive to healing and promotes patient safety.
We know that being in the hospital can be very stressful and the amount of information you receive can be overwhelming.
The links in the left navigation should help give you an overview of what to expect during the admission process and your stay at At Children's Hospital of New Jersey at Neward Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Admission Process - what to bring and basic information
- About Your Stay - basic information about your stay
- Accepted Insurances - list of accepted insurance
- Medical Records - how to obtain medical records
- Patient Guides - answers additional questions you may have while you're at At Children's Hospital of New Jersey at Neward Beth Israel Medical Center, as well as provide you with important information about your inpatient and outpatient care.
- Financial Resources - a financial resource for pricing estimates of health care services.
[ top ]