Infants, children and adolescents with a wide range of neurological conditions
- both inpatients needing critical care and routine outpatient neurological
conditions - are treated by experienced, Board Certified neurologists,
using the latest evaluation tools, including 24-hour video EEG monitoring,
ambulatory EEG monitoring, routine and sleep deprived EEG, EMG, CT scan and MRI.
To make an appointment, please call (973) 926-7300. To facilitate evaluation,
your primary care doctor may call (973) 926-4813 in certain circumstances.
If a referral is necessary, it should be faxed to (973) 923-2978 to facilitate
evaluation on your appointment day.
These evaluation tools are used to diagnose children with conditions including:
- Seizure disorders/epilepsy
- Muscle disorders including muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delays and language disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Tics and Tourette's syndrome
- Sleep disturbances
- Peripheral nerve disorders