Take Our Sleep Test
Take our Sleep Test to see if the Center for Sleep Disorders can help with
the quality of your sleep.
If you have not been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, add 1 point
for every question you answer with a ‘yes’ below:
- Do you feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during daily activities?
- Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through
- Have you or others observed that you stop breathing or gasp for breath
- Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
- Is your body mass index (MBI) greater than 28?
- Is your neck size greater than 17 inches (for men) or 16 inches (for women)?
- Are you over the age of 50?
- Are you a male?
- 5 – 8 points: High Risk of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- 3 – 4 points: Moderate Risk of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- 0 – 2 points: Low risk of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
We recommend that patients with moderate-to-high risk of Obstructive Sleep
Apnea be referred for a polysomnagram or referred to a board-certified