ADHD in Your Classroom? Best Strategies to Know and Use
Presenter: Mary Fowler
Teaching students with ADHD can be hard, frustrating, and disheartening.
“Once and done” solutions for ADHD problems in the classroom
simply don’t exist. The good news is this: There are many great
strategies and tools to help you reach and teach your students with ADHD.
These strategies also help students help themselves to manage their daily
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify student specific problems
- Select strategies for specific target areas
- Teach students to use When-Then goals
- Apply ADHD background knowledge
- General strategies for self-regulation and reducing reactive behavior.
RWJBarnabas Health Institute for Prevention will provide a continental
breakfast at 8:30 a.m. for all trainings.
Registration and payment/purchase order is required 10 days prior to the
scheduled training date.
Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after the registration deadline.