The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program of Stanford University
- Developing techniques for dealing with frustration, fatigue, pain, isolation,
sleep, & living with uncertainty
- Learning appropriate exercise, regaining and maintain flexibility and endurance
- Making decisions about treatment and complementary therapies
- Communicating effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Nutrition, setting priorities and relationships
This FREE 6-week workshop will be offered on Mondays 9:30 AM-12 PM, September
18 through October 23rd 2017.
For additional information and to register for this six week program, please call
All participants will receive a copy of the companion book, Living a Healthy
Life with Chronic Conditions, and a CD, Mind and Body.