The Center for Health and Wellness at the Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care
Center is a certified Rock Steady Boxing Affiliate.
Rock Steady Boxing Method promotes muscle and neurological triggers helpful
in combating Parkinson’s as well as improved gait and balance through
trained footwork and improved coordination through glove work. Benefits
include increased energy, confidence and quality of life, while engaging
in a fun and fit activity. It is designed for men and women of all ages
and levels of ability.
Benefits to Parkinson’s patients from rock steady boxing include:
- Improving gait through training your footwork
- Improving balance and coordination through glove work
- Feeling great and energized
- Improving confidence and quality of life
- Engaging in fun and fitness with Friends
Why choose Rock Steady with us?
- Our coaches are all bachelors or mastered prepared in the field of exercise
physiology and trained to specialize in the exercise needs and goals.
- We work around any health concerns or limitations and help build confidence
Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm and 2:00
pm at the Center for Health and Wellness, Lower Level (entrance by pond)
located at 200 South Orange Avenue, Livingston. A fee applies.
To learn more or to sign up for rock steady classes, please call 973-322-7444, prompt 2.