How to Apply
Please email all application materials in a
single PDF (including Powerpoint Slides) to
email@example.com by 5pm (EST) on Friday, October 21, 2016. E-mail subject line should read “2017 Administrative Fellowship Application.” Early submissions are encouraged as applications will be reviewed
on a rolling basis.
Application must contain:
- Cover letter (Attn: Maimuna Sayyeda, Director of Oncology Service Line
- Personal Statement which addresses what you hope to gain from an Administrative
Fellowship and how you will contribute to the organization. (750 words max)
- Powerpoint (max. 10 slides) addressing why you would be the best candidate
for the JCMC Fellowship Program.
- Official or unofficial graduate school transcript, confirming a minimum
GPA of 3.5 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic)
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the submission
deadline will not be considered.
E-mail inquiries can be directed to:
1) Friday, October 14, 2016 - Application Deadline
2) Candidate will be notified of Interview by Mid-October
3) Selection of Administrative Fellows will take place in November/December 2016
4) Start Date: June 5th, 2017