How to Apply
Sheridan Blackwell and Rishi Shah, current Administrative Fellows, will
be holding and information session on Friday September 15th at 12 PM EST on google hangouts. If interested, please email
email@example.com for further information.
Please email all application materials in a
single PDF (including Powerpoint Slides) to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (EST) on Monday, October 2, 2017. E-mail subject line should read “2018 Administrative Fellowship Application.” Early submissions are encouraged as applications will be reviewed
on a rolling basis.
Application must contain:
- Cover letter (Attn: Eugene Podborits, Director of Clinical Service Lines)
- Personal Statement which addresses what you hope to gain from an Administrative
Fellowship and how you will contribute to the organization. (750 words max)
- Powerpoint (max. 10 slides) addressing why you would be the best candidate
for the JCMC Fellowship Program.
- Graduate school transcript, confirming a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of a 4.0
scale. Please include an unofficial transcript (.pdf will suffice) within
your application AND mail an official copy to: Eugene Podborits, 395 Grand
Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation: one professional and one academic (may be
emailed directly with subject title: Recommendation Letter, LASTNAME,
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the submission
deadline will not be considered.
E-mail inquiries can be directed to:
1) Monday, October 2, 2017 - Application Deadline
2) Candidate will be notified of Interview by Mid-October
3) Selection of Administrative Fellows will take place in November/December 2017
4) Start Date: June 4th, 2018