How to Apply
Please email all application materials in a
single PDF (including Powerpoint Slides) to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (EST) on Monday, October 2, 2017. E-mail subject line should read “2018 Administrative Fellowship Application.” Early submissions are encouraged as applications will be reviewed
on a rolling basis.
Application must contain:
- Cover letter (Attn: Eugene Podborits, Manager of Operations Improvement)
- Personal Statement which addresses what you hope to gain from an Administrative
Fellowship and how you will contribute to the organization. (750 words max)
- Powerpoint (max. 10 slides) addressing why you would be the best candidate
for the JCMC Fellowship Program.
- Official or unofficial graduate school transcript, confirming a minimum
GPA of 3.5 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic)
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the submission
deadline will not be considered.
E-mail inquiries can be directed to:
1) Monday, October 2, 2017 - Application Deadline
2) Candidate will be notified of Interview by Mid-October
3) Selection of Administrative Fellows will take place in November/December 2017
4) Start Date: June 4th, 2018