About Our Foundation
Who we are
The Jersey City Medical Center Foundation is a charitable organization
dedicated to nurturing philanthropic support for the
programs and services of Jersey City Medical Center. The Foundation gratefully accepts donations
from individuals, corporations and foundations to enhance patient comfort and care.
All charitable contributions directly support the hospital and impact the
lives of our patients. Philanthropy helps us:
- Provide the highest-quality care before, during and after treatment;
- Invest in research, cutting-edge technology and equipment;
- Renovate and expand facilities to provide a state-of-the-art medical setting;
- Educate the next generation of physician and nursing leaders;
- Provide additional resources and support for low-income patients;
- Expand community programs promoting health and wellness throughout Hudson County;
- And much more.
Your gift will be put to good use, helping spread hope and healing to our
patients and throughout the entire community.
Let’s be healthy together!
It is the policy of the Foundations of RWJBarnabas Health that 10% of restricted
gifts and up to 10% of special events revenue is allocated for unrestricted
purposes which may include administrative and operational expenses.