The Infectious Diseases Section at Jersey City Medical Center provides services consultation in infectious diseases for both inpatients and outpatients.
The Infectious Diseases Section provides:
- consultation in infectious diseases for both inpatients and outpatients
- diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, including viral, bacterial, protozoal, and fungal
- diagnosis and treatment of HIV/AIDS
- expertise for travel-related and tropical diseases
- consultation on infection control policies and procedures
- consultation on methods for dealing with epidemics
Infection Control FAQs
CDC Lyme Information
Mission & Goals
The mission of the Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Jersey City Medical Center is to provide patient-centered care and innovative education and engage in service to the community.
We provide care to our patients in areas of diagnosis, management and prevention of infectious diseases including viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal. In an effort to increase outreach to patients living with HIV, Jersey City Medical Center and the Section of Infectious Diseases has instituted the special HIV clinic.
This program offers HIV care to patients in Jersey City and surrounding counties. Our Medical Center commitment to excellence is reflected in our dedicated healthcare professionals who continue to make a difference.
Jersey City Medical Center
Division of Infectious Disease
[ top ]