Personal Holistic Care For Women Open in 3 locations!
From adolescence to menopause and beyond!
Board certified nurse midwifery services are available in collaboration
with Jersey City Medical Center to private patients throughout Hudson County.
- Medical Office Building, 377 Jersey Avenue, Suite 220, Jersey City
- Paulus Hook Health Stop, 150 Warren Street, 2nd Floor, Jersey City
- Hoboken Health Stop, 59 Washington Street, Hoboken (next to Office Depot)
Our goal is to empower women by providing them with physiological and psychological
support throughout the stages of their lives, from young adulthood through
menopause and beyond.
The practice – covering initial and ongoing comprehensive assessment,
diagnosis and treatment – encompasses a full range of health care
services for women. These include:
- Gynecological, birth control and family planning services
- Preconception care with advice for optimizing your health during pregnancy
- Consultation, collaboration and co-management of your pregnancy, childbirth
and postpartum period with OB/Gyn board certified doctor
- Breastfeeding support and follow up
- Annual physical exam, PAP smears, and health counseling
- Support group discussions and introduction to local mother’s groups
in your neighborhood
A Different Philosophy
Our practice follows the philosophy of the American College of Nurse Midwives:
to work with the whole woman – body, mind and spirit. Personalized
healthcare is tailored specifically to the woman as an individual within
her own family and cultural context. We are particularly sensitive to
women from different cultures and backgrounds, who may have different
mores and perspectives when it comes to their personal health.
Holistic Women’s Health Care is offered in collaboration with Jersey
City Medical Center’s New Margaret Hague Practice. Most private
insurances are accepted.
To set up a meeting with a midwife on staff, please call 201 309-2380.