What We Offer
THE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OFFERS:
- Education classes prior to your surgery that prepare you for your joint replacement and hospital stay.
- Convenient testing scheduled in conjunction with educational classes.
- A Joint Care Coordinator to work with you throughout your journey.
- Specially trained and dedicated health care team.
- Clinically proven physical and occupational therapy program to get you back to being you. (PDF)
- Special training for family members to assist as coaches.
- Consistent team approach to your care.
- Comprehensive manual to guide you through your surgery and rehabilitation.
- Discharge to your home on day three for most participants.