How to Apply
Please provide the following on the PHORCAS website no later than January 12th
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of intent
- Academic transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicants should hold a PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited College
of Pharmacy, be licensed (or eligible for licensure) in New Jersey, and
possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The position is available beginning July 1, for a 12 month appointment.
- Onsite interview required for selected individuals. During the onsite interview
a 20 minute case presentation with topic discussion is required Question
and Answer session to follow.
- Must have valid NJ Pharmacy License within the first 90 days of Residency