Northeastern Interprofessional 2017
SimWARS™ Competition & Symposium
Held at Saint Barnabas Medical Center
The Islami Auditorium, Livingston, New Jersey
Thursday, November 02, 2017 from 8:00AM to 1:00PM
The theme of this symposium is "Using Simulation for Learning and
Assessment in Healthcare"
Abstract submission for Podium and Poster Presentation accepted until
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines for Podium and Poster Presentation
Please include the following information:
- Include title of abstract on the first line.
- Specify if submitting for Podium or Poster Presentation
- List the presenting author(s) and credential(s)
- List institution/agency/and contact information with email.
- Topic and its importance or relevance to the conference theme
- Background or purpose
- Methods or practice used
- Results/Findings (if relevant)
- Conclusion or implication
Notice of abstracts acceptance of will be sent no later than Monday, October 09, 2017.
All presenters are required to submit a short BIO, Resume, Conflict of
Interest disclosure for each author and register for the conference by
Friday, October 20, 2017.
SimWARS™ Online Conference Registration
- For podium presentation you will be required to present an oral overview
of your work to the audience. Oral presentations are usually 10-15 minutes,
the last 3 –5 minutes may be reserved for questions from the audience.
- Power Point presentation must be submitted no later than Friday, October 20, 2017
Poster Presentation: Thursday Set Up
- Poster should be 24" wide x 36" tall on easel
- Poster Set-up: 7:30AM-8:00AM
- Poster Display: 8:00AM-1:00PM
- Poster Presentation: 8:00AM-1:00PM
- Poster Dismantle: 1:01PM