EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE RADIOLOGY RESIDENCY PROGRAM
- To develop highly trained and competent diagnostic radiologists.
- To provide an environment that will nurture and encourage scientific curiosity
and a lifetime desire for learning and teaching.
- To provide a broad and comprehensive experience in radiology through a
combination of clinical caseload, teaching material and outside clinical
rotations and electives.
- To provide adequate faculty with diverse subspecialty training to act as
mentors during the residency training, to provide guidance when needed
and to be motivated educators.
- To maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.