Audiologists specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
of both hearing and balance disorders. As part of the Rehabilitative and
Occupational Health team, Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus audiologists
provide a full spectrum of hearing and vestibular services. Audiology
services are available to children and adults alike.
Assessment of Middle Ear Function
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing for Neurodiagnostic and Threshold
- Complete Audiological Evaluations for all ages and abilities, including infants
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography (CDP)
- Educational support to area academic institutions
- Electronystagmography (ENG) Testing
- Newborn follow up screenings with Diagnostic Auditory Brainstem Evoked
Response and Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Testing
- Ototoxicity Monitoring
- Occupational Hearing Screenings
- Vestibular Assessment
Download our Hearing Loss Brochures:
A physician’s prescription is required to receive services and some
insurance will also require a referral.
To schedule an appointment, call 732.942.5921.