Maternity Services – The Eisenberg Family Center
Preparing For The Miracle Of Birth
The birth of a child is one of life's most wonderful and truly remarkable experiences. For expectant parents, it's one that also requires much preparation and making many important decisions, including choosing a hospital for the birth of your baby.
Monmouth Medical Center: The Top Choice Of Parents
Choosing a hospital for the birth of your baby is an important decision. At Monmouth Medical Center, 4,200 babies are born each year - the highest number of deliveries of any hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Our superbly qualified nursing staff strives to make each birth a personalized experience for you and your family and to prepare you for returning home.
In this website, you'll learn about prenatal, obstetric, and newborn care at Monmouth Medical Center, including our options for cord blood banking and what you can expect when that long-awaited day finally arrives and you walk through our doors.
The Family Is Our Focus
At The Eisenberg Family Center at Monmouth, the nursing staff is responsible for the care of the family, which is at the center of everything we do.
Our skilled and dedicated nurses are trained to assist mothers and their childbirth partners during labor and delivery, and instruct new parents and other family members in
Monmouth Medical Center is a participating network provider with the following managed care organizations.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Americaid Community Care
- AmeriChoice /MHS
- Anthem Health
- Beech Street Corporation/MediChoice
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health Services/ULLICARE
- Empire HealthChoice
- First Health PPO Plan
- First Managed Care Option
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Care Payers Coalition of NJ (New Jersey Carpenters Health Fund)
- Health Net formerly PHS Health Plans
- Health Network America
- Health Star Inc.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- InterGroup Services Corporation
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers - Local 400
- International Union of Operating Engineers ñ Local 825
- John Alden Life Insurance Company
- Local 734 Welfare and Educational Fund
- Mercy Health Plans
- Merit Behavioral Care
- National Provider Network Inc.
- One Health Plan of NJ
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Prudential HealthCare Plan (U.S. Healthcare)
- Barnabas Health Plan
- TRICARE/Champus (Sierra Military Health Services)
- United HealthCare
- United Payors and United Providers Inc.
- University Health Plan
- USA Managed Care
The Focus of The Family Center always will remain on the mother, baby and family together
For more information about Family Center/Obstetrical Services please call 732-923-5577
[ top ]