Antenatal Testing Center
The Antenatal Testing Center provides parents-to-be with the latest in
medical technology and services to meet their perinatal needs. It is an
integrated, comprehensive facility that brings together a full spectrum
of antenatal testing and genetic counseling services.
The center offers:
- High-resolution ultrasound testing to provide a detailed look at fetal
anatomy, fetal growth and overall fetal well-being.
- Amniocentesis for women who already have a child with a birth defect, those
with a family history of birth defects and those who will be over age
35 at the time of delivery.
- Non-stress testing for fetal monitoring.
- Cardiac and Doppler scanning of the fetal heart.
- Urodynamic testing to identify certain bladder disorders.
- Genetic counseling for individuals who are “at risk” or have
had a child with a birth defect or hereditary disease to receive information
Meet Our Team of Physicians
For additional information on each physician, including office location(s)
and hours, insurance and other amenities, click on the physician’s
name to be directed to our Physician Locator.
For more information about the Antenatal Testing Center at Monmouth, call