Preparing for your Surgery
As a surgical patient at Monmouth Medical Center, your care will be handled
by a highly skilled team of specialists, which is headed by your surgeon.
To prepare for your Pre-Admission Services visit, please follow these guidelines:
Before your visit, obtain any necessary insurance authorizations, pre-certifications
and/or referral forms. Please contact the Financial Clearance Center at
732.557.2551 to pre-register prior to your PAT visit, or
- Bring with you all insurance forms/cards and a form of identification,
such as a driver’s license or Social Security card.
- If your physician has given you a Peri-Operative Evaluation Survey, bring
the completed form with you. If you do not have this form, bring a list
of your current medications and dosages.
- Please arrive and sign in at your scheduled appointment time. (Patients
will not be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, and seating is limited.)
- Expect to spend about one-two hours at the hospital.
- If your insurance plan has a deductible or co-payment, it will need to
be paid at the time of registration.
- Please note that you will receive a separate bill for services delivered
at Monmouth Medical Center from such physicians as pathologists, radiologists,
cardiologists and anesthesiologists for test interpretation.
For more information, call 732.923.7440 or download our