The Comprehensive Vascular Center at Monmouth Medical Center
The Comprehensive Vascular Center at Monmouth Medical Center provides a wide range of therapies to treat the vast scope of circulatory conditions. The center’s health care professionals, who include vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, cardiologists, podiatrists and other providers, work collaboratively to determine individualized treatment plans for each patient. Monmouth’s vascular interventionalists offer expertise in the combined use of endovascular and open surgical techniques.
• Consultative Care for Vascular Problems
• Medical Management of Vascular Disease
• Peripheral Vascular Screening Programs
• AAA Therapies (Endovascular, Open, Hybrid)
• Venous Care, including Endovenous Procedures, Sclerotherapy, and Compression Therapy for varicose and spider veins
• Inferior Vena Cava Filter Procedures (Placement/Removal Protocols)
• Temporal Artery Biopsy
• Hemodialysis Access (Creation, Catheter Placement, Access Maintenance)
• Carotid Artery Disease Intervention
• Port/Access Procedures for Chemotherapy(Placement/Removal)
• Limb Salvage Program
• Wound Treatment Center - including referral to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center at Monmouth Medical Center
• Amputation Program (including Prosthesis/Rehabilitative referrals)
The Comprehensive Vascular Center is located one block from Monmouth Medical Center at 166 Morris Avenue, Long Branch.
To schedule an appointment, call us (732) 923-5030.
[ top ]