The Neuroscience Institute at Monmouth Medical Center provides the state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging studies of the central and peripheral nervous system, through Monmouth Medical Center’s Department of Neuroradiology, a subspecialty of radiology that focuses exclusively on imaging and diagnosis of diseases of the brain and spine. The specialty is headed by neuroradiologist Dr. Stanley Lu, who has undergone extensive training in the imaging of stroke, trauma, multiple sclerosis, vascular malformations, congenital anomalies, spine degeneration, spinal cord inflammation, and head and neck pathology.
Neuroradiology utilizes a wide range of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and CT imaging studies to identify and diagnose the following conditions, in conjunction with The Neuroscience Institute team of neurologists and neurosurgeons:
- Brain, pituitary and spinal tumors
- Skull base tumors
- Parkinson's Disease and movement disorders
- Cranial and spinal malformations, such as spina bifida, and chiari malformations
- Aneurysms and blood vessel malformations
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Spinal disorders, including disc disease, and back and neck pain
- Facial pain and trigeminal neuralgia
To make an appointment or for more information on Neuroradiology services at Monmouth Medical Center, please call 732-923-6800.
General Online Appointment Request
Request an Appointment
[ top ]