At Newark Beth Israel Medical Center's Mother-Infant Pavilion, we have the physicians, technology and facilities to help you have a healthy pregnancy and successful delivery.
Our wide range of obstetrical services include:
- Monitoring your baby's health during pregnancy (this is known as antepartum testing)
- Collaborative Practice Midwifery Program
- Labor and Delivery
- Parent Education Programs
- Preventative health care for your baby (well-baby care)
- Natural Childbirth Options
- High-Risk Obstetrics
- Intensive and Intermediate Care units
- A state-designated Regional Perinatal Center for the special care
required for premature infants
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center participates in most insurance plans and managed care programs.