Senior Health Care
James C. White Manor offers medical care for the elderly, including 24-hour emergency coverage, coordination of services and transportation. Geriatric services are available at several locations in the community. Geriatrician Suganthini Umakanthan, MD, is available for all aspects of medical care, including the evaluation and treatment of falls, dementia, loss of mobility, incontinence, constipation, depression, weight loss, and medication problems.
James C. White Manor is a widely recognized program designed to provide assessment and primary health care for adults 60 and over. Total health care on an outpatient basis enables the patient to live independently at home and to enhance his or her quality of life.
James C. White Manor provides treatment and services that help seniors live longer, healthier lives. Among them are:
- Physician on-call 24 hours a day
- Geriatric assessment and primary care
- Specialty services including ophthalmology, podiatry, healthy mind (dementia) program, cardiology, and kidney disease
- Geriatric inpatient unit
- Geriatric Emergency Room
- Free enrollment in the Senior Health Membership Program for people ages 50 and older
- Community outreach programs
[ top ]