A commitment to quality, innovation and compassion has long been the hallmark of our cancer programs and services. Each of our physicians and every member of our staff are committed to offering our patients the latest advances in cancer treatment with sensitivity and kindness.
Our Cancer Center's mission is to meet the physical and emotional needs of our patients. To achieve this goal, we have assembled a team of professionals representing a broad range of disciplines who are highly experienced in and specifically dedicated to cancer care.
- Alice Cohen, MD, F.A.C.P., Director of the Frederick B. Cohen Comprehensive Cancer & Blood Disorders Center, Director of the Comprehensive Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, Section Chief Breast Cancer Services
- Frederick B. Cohen, MD, F.A.C.P.
- Lori Schleicher, MD, Section Chief, Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Maya Shah, MD, Section Chief, Leukemia/Lymphoma Service
- Lauren Elreda, MD, Section Chief of Thoracic Oncology
Physicians in our Radiation Oncology Department participate in weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Conferences to discuss particular cases with a team of surgeons, medical oncologists, radiologists and pathologists to ensure that treatments selected are the result of a team of experts focusing on an individual patient’s specific disease.
A vital component of our comprehensive, integrated cancer care team, the Division of Surgical Oncology works very closely with Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and other oncology specialists to provide coordinated, multidisciplinary care for patients with cancer.
[ top ]