Saint Barnabas Medical Center announces the opening of a Laboratory Patient Service Center at 382 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, New Jersey. Saint Barnabas Medical Center’s Laboratory Patient Service Center offer convenient access for individuals who need blood work or urinalysis. All of the tests are analyzed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center’s full service laboratory.
Staffed by trained phlebotomists who provide drawing services to patients of any age–pediatrics to seniors–the Laboratory Patient Service Center at Caldwell is an extension of Saint Barnabas Medical Center’s Laboratory Services. This new facility is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm and on Thursday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. On Saturday, the site will be open from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm. Appointments are available but not necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
At this facility you can expect the following:
- Most insurances accepted.
- Child-friendly facility. The Phlebotomists have received special pediatric blood drawing training.
- Same day results for most tests drawn by 3:00 pm.
- Results available within 24 hours or less.
- Results faxed to your physician office.
- Participate with My Saint Barnabas E-MD.
- Your physician is called if test results require immediate attention.
- If you are admitted to Saint Barnabas Medical Center your laboratory results are in the system.
Saint Barnabas Medical Center Laboratory Patient Service Centers are also in the following locations:
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
94 Old Short Hills Road, Livingston, NJ 07039
Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center
200 South Orange Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039
Laboratory Patient Service Center at Westfield
560 Springfield Avenue, Suite 103, Westfield, NJ 07090
Laboratory Patient Service Center at Roseland
189 Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068
For more information about the Caldwell facility, please call 973-364-7684.
Contact: Sally Malech, Director Marketing and Public Relations