At Saint Barnabas Medical Center, we are committed to quality and excellence in patient care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to provide you with an environment that is conducive to healing and promotes patient safety.
The Saint Barnabas Medical Center management and staff abide by the philosophy that all patients are to be treated with respect, dignity, and sensitivity. Patients will be treated with consideration of their personal values and cultural and spiritual beliefs. Patients have a right to make informed participation decisions regarding their care. Patients have a right to personal privacy and confidentiality of information. All patients will receive necessary medical care regardless of their age, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preferences, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, diagnosis, and ability to pay or source of payment.
We know that being in the hospital can be very stressful and the amount of information you receive can be overwhelming.
The links in the left navigation should help give you an overview of what to expect during the admission process and your stay at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Admission Process - what to bring and basic information
- About Your Stay - basic information about your stay
- Accepted Insurances - list of accepted insurance
- Medical Records - how to obtain medical records
- Patient Guides - answers additional questions you may have while you're at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, as well as provide you with important information about your inpatient and outpatient care.
- Patient Portal - free service that provides convenient access to your personal health care information
- Financial Resources - a financial resource for pricing estimates of health care services.