Our Cancer Specialists
We’re New Jersey’s Cancer Specialists
As a patient of our Cancer Centers, your team of cancer specialists will
include doctors who are among the best in New Jersey and the nation. It
will also include advanced practice nurses and certified technicians with
advanced credentials in cancer specialty care. It will have access to
the best technology, and the most promising cancer clinical trials. It
may include leading researchers and cancer specialists in pathology, medical
oncology, radiation oncology, hematology, interventional radiology, subspecialists
in surgery and other fields, as well as experts in nutrition.
Additionally, your team may include highly-skilled practitioners in integrative
medicine and complementary therapies, such as massage, accupuncture, and
relaxation techniques. Our Cancer Programs provide a full range of programs
and services to support for patients and families—because treating
cancer effectively means treating you as a person—not just your cancer.
What Type of Specialist Should I Look For?
- Endocrinology - Endocrine system, glands, hormones, thyroid
- Gastroenterology - Digestive system
- Gynecology - Female reproductive system, including breast
- Hematology - Blood
- Nephrology - Kidneys
- Neurologist/Neurosurgeon - Human nervous system, Head and Neck, Brain and
- Oncology - Cancer
- Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose and Throat
- Pulmonary - Lung and Thoracic
- Surgery/Oncology - Cancer Surgeon
- Urology - Male and Female urinary tract
You can also search specialty doctors for pediatrics, i.e. pediatric-nephrology.
To learn more about our cancer specialists for your needs visit our