Live-in & Private Duty Services
Live-ins are Certified Home Health Aides who live in the home. They provide
a wide variety of services for patients including personal assistance
like bathing and grooming, homemaking, socialization, and companionship.
Live-ins work under the supervision of a registered professional nurse.
Live-in services are available for 24-hour care and supervision.
We offer private duty services while a patient is in the hospital or at
home. Our experienced, compassionate staff provides patients with specialized
attention during their stay in the hospital or in the comforts of their own home.
For further information, please call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
The Red Door Program
The Red Door Program is designed to make the journey to wellness more comfortable.
In addition to a wide range of clinical services, Barnabas Health Home
Care offers this exclusive home care program for patients. Services are
provided in the patient’s primary residence. This may be an assisted
living or long-term care facility or private home.
Red Door Program amenities include:
Services provided by Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA):
- Daily care needs such as turndown service, dressing and wardrobe selection
- Heart healthy menu planning
- Individualized assistance with recommended exercises
- Light housekeeping including dishwashing, laundry services and vacuuming
- Shopping assistance and appointment arrangements
WE CARE weekly health status reports emailed directly to the patient’s caregiver
- Complimentary initial Registered Nurse assessments and 60-day reassessments
Also available for an additional fee to our patients:
- Private care management to guide families and caregivers through emotional
and financial issues, offer support, and provide local resources for education
- Comprehensive Medication Management Program that includes medication reminders,
a Philips Medical Dispenser to ensure safe administration, a Register
Nurse to pre-fill the dispenser and consultation with a private Pharmacist.
- Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service which provides simple and fast access
to help in an emergency.
Our goal is to accommodate all of our patients’ needs. Please do
not hesitate to contact us to discuss additional services that may not
be included here.
For More Information about the Red Door Program, please call:
Barnabas Health Home Care, West Orange
Barnabas Health Home Care, Toms River