Hospice Thrift Shop
Barnabas Health Hospice Thrift Shop
51 North Fullerton Street Montclair, NJ
Tuesday – Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Offering women's designer and non-designer clothing, shoes and accessories;
home décor; linens and tableware; artwork; and small furniture items.
Proceeds benefit patients and families served by Barnabas Health Hospice.
The following items are accepted for donation:
In-season women's clothing and accessories –
clean and in good condition
- Party dresses
- Evening gowns
- Vintage clothing and accessories
- Silver, crystal and china
- Home décor
- Small furniture and architectural items
- Linens and tableware
A tax receipt will be provided for items that meet our standards for sale.
We reserve the right to accept only items that will sell in the Shop.
Barnabas Health Hospice Thrift Shop Policies
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- Sales are final – returns, exchanges and/or holds are not accepted.
- Items are sold "as is." Please inspect prior to purchase.
- Any item missing a tag, or with a switched tag, must be priced prior to sale.
- Window display items are sold each Saturday to the first shoppers on line.
- Non-designer clothing is priced according to the guide in the Thrift Shop.
- Designer items are priced and tagged separately.
- Home décor is priced as marked.
- We cannot authenticate jewelry or provide a warranty for electronic items.
Thank you to our dedicated volunteer staff and loyal customers.