The main ED has 65 areas, including special
areas for mental health, chest pain, stroke, and other higher acuity
emergencies. It is open and staffed 24/7.
Minor Treatment has 9 treatment rooms and operates from 8:00am
to 11:00pm, 7 days per week. This area provides prompt, efficient
care for those patients with less serious illnesses and injuries.
A parent's job is never easy. But when your child is sick and hurting, you want to make them feel better as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's why Community Medical Center teamed up with The Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center to provide the highest level of emergency care for its youngest and most precious patients.
In our Pediatric Emergency Department, our emergency medicine physicians and skilled staff work together to provide rapid diagnosis and treatment for every child, from infants to teens.
Emergencies can be frightening for both children and parents. Where you choose to take your child for emergency care is an important decision. Community Medical Center and The Children's Hospital are here for you and your family.
- Full-time staff of board-certified emergency medicine physicians on-site
- Double board-certified neonatologist/pediatricians
- On-call pediatric coverage
- Consultations with pediatric sub-specialists from The Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center
- Specialized nurses trained in BLS and PALS (Pediatric Advance Life Support)
- A child-friendly pediatric-designated treatment area
- Colorfully decorated treatment rooms with televisions
[ medical services index ] [ top ]