The birth of a child is one of life's most wonderful
and truly remarkable experiences. For expectant
parents, it's one that also requires much preparation
and making many important decisions, including
choosing a hospital for the birth of your baby.
a hospital for the birth of your baby is an important
decision. At Monmouth Medical Center, 4,200 babies
are born each year - the highest number of deliveries
of any hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Our superbly qualified nursing staff strives to make
each birth a personalized experience for you and
your family and to prepare you for returning home.
In this website, you'll learn about prenatal, obstetric,
and newborn care at Monmouth Medical Center, including
our options for cord blood
banking and what you can expect when that long-awaited
day finally arrives and you walk through our doors.
At The Eisenberg Family Center
at Monmouth, the nursing staff is responsible for
the care of the family, which is at the center of
everything we do.
Our skilled and dedicated nurses
are trained to assist mothers and their childbirth
partners during labor and delivery, and instruct
new parents and other family members in
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Americaid Community Care
- AmeriChoice /MHS
- Anthem Health
- Beech Street Corporation/MediChoice
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health Services/ULLICARE
- Empire HealthChoice
- First Health PPO Plan
- First Managed Care Option
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Care Payers Coalition of NJ (New Jersey
Carpenters Health Fund)
- Health Net formerly PHS Health Plans
- Health Network America
- Health Star Inc.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- InterGroup Services Corporation
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Local 400
- International Union of Operating Engineers ñ Local
- John Alden Life Insurance Company
- Local 734 Welfare and Educational Fund
- Mercy Health Plans
- Merit Behavioral Care
- National Provider Network Inc.
- One Health Plan of NJ
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Prudential HealthCare Plan (U.S. Healthcare)
- Barnabas Health Plan
- TRICARE/Champus (Sierra Military Health Services)
- United HealthCare
- United Payors and United Providers Inc.
- University Health Plan
- USA Managed Care
The Focus of The Family Center always will remain
on the mother, baby and family together
[ top ] [ back to department index ]