Patients at The Spine Center at Monmouth Medical Center receive the most advanced care in an environment designed for orthopedic and neurosurgical excellence.
Our facility includes The Spine Center’s two new state-of-the-art operating rooms dedicated to spinal surgery, and the most advanced technology, equipment, and computer-guided imagery for delicate spinal procedures.
The Spine Centerís specialized post-surgical unit for orthopedic and neurosurgical care follows stringent protocols for infection control and patient care. We take proactive measures to prevent complications and ensure that patients recover more quickly and with positive outcomes.
Highlights of The Spine Center Program include:
- Two state-of-the-art operating rooms exclusively for spinal surgery
- Specialized orthopedic/neurosurgical post-surgical unit
- Strict adherence to protocols and pathways of care
- Rehabilitation therapy provided 7- days-a-week, on the unit
- Pre-hospital admission screening
- Comprehensive patient education programs
- Clinical Coordinator/Patient Navigator
- Discharge planning and coordination
- Pain Management Service
With a multidisciplinary team approach to care to care that includes skilled surgeons, leading edge technology and experts in post-surgical care and rehabilitation, The Spine Center at Monmouth offers patients in New Jersey a coordinated and comprehensive approach to resolving chronic and debilitating back pain and neck pain.
For more information on The Spine Center or to make an appointment for consultation with a Monmouth Spine Center specialist, please call (732) 923-7666.
[ top ]